Korean skincare products are all the rage these days. All over the world, people are enthralled by the elaborate beauty routines of the Korean beauty gurus. Especially in the online world, hundreds of Korean beauty gurus are tutoring an audience of eager skincare enthusiasts.
One thing that stands out in the Korean beauty community is that they focus more on skincare than makeup. They believe in creating a flawless base so that the makeup applied on top appears it's very best. That’s why you will never see a Korean with premature wrinkling of the skin, fine lines, or bags under their eyes.
Speaking of tired-looking eyes, one needs to treat this area with utmost care. Once you reach a certain age, using a good eye cream regularly becomes necessary for glowing, healthy skin.
One of the problems concerning a dull looking under-eye area is the lack of nutrients and accumulation of dirt. Here’s where Korean eye creams can serve as a beacon of hope.
For this reason, we will talk about the 4 best Korean eye creams or eye patches that you should have in 2020.
Read on to the very end for a thorough understanding of Korean eye products, why you need them, and which ones you should invest in. Let’s begin.
4 Best Korean Eye Creams And Eye Patches
- Elasticity: Volufiline, Peptides, EGF, and 6 types of herb extracts
- Improve skin tone: Niacinamide
- Hydration: Hyaluronic Acid, and Coconut Extracts
- Recommended to: people concerned with aging skin, loss of elasticity, in need of volume under the eye
Uses all-natural ingredients
The ingredients used in manufacturing Dr. Hedison’s vital energy ampoule patch for eyes all come from natural and reliable sources. None of the components consist of harsh chemicals that are alien to human skin. These ingredients include volufiline developed from the Sedema plant in France, Acetyl Hexapeptide 8, and SH Oligopeptides (EGF). Other essential ingredients include Coconut Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, and Extracts from 6 different kinds of patent herbs from around the globe.
Superior absorbing power
Dr. Hedison's Vital Energy Ampoule Patches for eyes soak into the under-eye area within minutes of application. This superior absorbing power comes from the highly concentrated serum these patches are immersed in.
All of the components of these magical eye patches absorb into the thin skin around the eye almost spontaneously. In this way, these eye patches ensure that these ingredients' goodness reaches each layer of the skin. It then works to rejuvenate your under-eye skin from the inside out.
Restores damaged tissues
These eye patches work to restore and rejuvenate all the dying and damaged skin around the eyes. It rebuilds collagen and elastin proteins for sound support, and also fills in any lines and wrinkles. The Volufiline in this product works towards volumizing the fat tissue to eliminate sagging eyes.
- Can be used around the mouth and on the neck as well
- Exhaustive clinical trials show proven results
- Multi-use eye patches save you money in the long term
- Comes from a reputable and well known Korean beauty brand
- Stock runs out almost immediately
- Need consistent and regular use for visible results
- Elasticity: Botox Peptide, and Black Yeast Fermented Extract
- Improve skin tone: 24 Karat Gold, and 6 different kinds of herb extracts
- Hydration: Argan Oil with essential and non-essential fatty acids, Oleic Acid, and Linoleic Acid.
- Recommended to: people concerned with tired eyes, eye bags, dark circles, saggy eyes, and puffiness
Quick eye care routine
When you lead a busy life and cannot spare hours to a good skincare routine, these Dr. Hedison Returning Eye Patches will serve you well. These offer a quick and easy solution for all those who work long hours. Within only 15 minutes of application, you can rest assured that the ingredients have penetrated deep into the skin and started working their magic.
Multi-purpose eye patch
This eye patch works to treat the under eye area in many ways. It restores the natural elasticity of the skin, fills up the empty fat pockets to eliminate wrinkles, and hydrates the skin for a glowy finish. It also brightens the skin tone by clearing dark circles and rejuvenates the eye by getting rid of inflammation and puffiness around the eye.
Effective ingredient list
All the ingredients used in this product have been proven to have visible benefits to the sensitive skin around the eyes. Various clinical trials and experiments have all produced significant evidence of the claimed effects.
- The Hydrogel patch technology ensures that all the vital ingredients are fully absorbed into the skin
- Offer an excellent solution for workaholics and insomniacs
- Fights hyperpigmentation and brightens the eye for a fresh look
- Available in a starter pack of five patches and an economy pack of 60 patches
- Not enough in the container
Youthful glow care!
- Elasticity: SH Oligopeptide (EGF), Acetyl Hexapeptide
- Improve skin tone: Meadowfoam Seed Oil, Xylitol
- Hydration: Tocopheryl Acetate, Macadamia Seed Oil
- Recommended to: concerns with aging skin, loss of elasticity, dull and dark skin, under eye bags, puffiness, and dry and cracking skin
This miraculous eye cream fights premature aging and wrinkling of the skin. By building up collagen, it restores elasticity to the under eye area and makes it supple. It fills up any sagging skin so that any appearance of fine lines is minimized.
Soothes irritated skin
The Xylitol in this eye cream works towards soothing irritated and damaged skin as the other ingredients restore the damage. One can instantly feel the relief from applying this product. The cooling sensation also gets rid of puffy eyes.
This product contains Tocopheryl Acetate, Macadamia Seed Oil, and Acetyl Hexapeptide. All these ingredients are excellent at restoring moisture to the skin for a more youthful look.
- Smoothes skin texture
- Results in a supple, youthful skin
- Brings an unparalleled glow to the under eye area
- Can be greasy on oily skin if too much applied
Inflamed Skin Treater
- Elasticity: Volufiline, 7 Multi-Peptides, Marine Collagen
- Improve skin tone: Niacinamide, Adenosine, Pine Mushroom Extract, Chaga Extract, 4 Herb Complex,
- Hydration: Anemarrhena Asphodeloides for anti-inflammation and anti-skin aging, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene an emollient and moisturizer that prevents water loss therefore fortifying the skin’s barrier
- Recommended to: crows feet, eye bags, wrinkles and fine lines, frown lines, laugh lines, can be used on face and neck
This eye serum uses a combination of extracts from Phellines Lintius, Ganoderma Lucidum, Chaga, and Pine Mushroom to soothe inflamed skin. Lavender, Rosemary leaf, Oregano, and Time flower extracts are used to create a barrier that protects the skin from the external environment.
Easy to use
The quick and easy application makes this eye serum a favorite with beauty enthusiasts. It does not need any special techniques or other products to get the best results. Simply putting it on clean and toned skin is enough.
This product is guaranteed to give you visible results - given that you use it consistently. It has gone through various experimental trials before it made its way into the market. It is highly endorsed by the most important skincare and beauty gurus around the world.
- Can be used on face and neck
- Botox in a bottle without any risks
- Instant results
- Anti-Aging Serum
- On the more expensive side of Korean skincare
Deciding The Winning Korean Eye Product - Comparison Chart
Korean beauty Eye product
Price in US ($)
Volufiline, Hyaluronic Acid, Epidermal Growth Factors (EGF)
Fights wrinkles, Moisturizes, Enhances elasticity, Brightens skin tone
Acetyl Hexapeptide 8, Gold, Black Yeast Fermented Extract, Argan Oil, 6 herb Extracts
Restores elasticity, fights puffiness, improves skin tone, hydrates and moisturizes, lightens hyperpigmentation
SH Oligopeptide, Acetyl Hexapeptide, Meadowfoam Seed Oil, Xylitol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Macadamia Seed Oil
Makes skin glow, restores elasticity, fights signs of aging
Anemarrhena Asphodeloides Bunges, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Mushroom complex, Herb complex, Volufiline.
Hydrates, smooths fine lines and wrinkles, restores saggy skin, brightens, fortifies skin barrier,
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) - Best Korean Eye Creams / Eye Patches
Why does the area around your eye need special attention?
Aging is a natural phenomenon, and as we age, we become vulnerable to a variety of issues. Loss of elasticity and natural collagen is happening all over our bodies. And yet, it is the under eye area that shows the most signs of aging earlier on.
This is because it is one of those areas where the skin is thinnest. Hence, it is more prone to visible signs of aging. As the collagen and elastin in the skin degenerate over time, we face issues such as fine lines, wrinkles, puffiness, and dark circles.
Extra attention is needed by this sensitive area to restore all the structural support that passing time depletes. This is why it is so necessary to have a quality eye cream and eye patch in your skin care routine.
What effects does a good quality Korean eye cream or eye patch have on your under eye area?
An effective Korean eye product will have multiple effects of its usage. It will help you heal your skin in more than one way. However, what specific effects one of these eye creams does have depends on its combination of ingredients.
First of all, Korean eye products will help you fight the signs of aging. They will restore whatever damage has been done to the under eye area. For this, they will work towards reconstructing the degenerated supporting structural proteins under and around the eye.
With this, the best Korean eye creams and eye patches also help prevent this damage from occurring in the first place. It will rejuvenate the vital proteins before they have a chance to die off.
A third effect that you can expect from Korean eye creams, serums and patches is hydration. Active ingredients in the product moisturize your skin from within for a healthy glow.
The Final Word
For the amateur, it is quite challenging to get their heads around the elaborate Korean skincare and beauty routine. There are so many steps involved that a beginner is bound to skip a couple by mistake in their earlier attempts. Many people start a skincare routine only to get intimidated by all the products involved and give up.
This is why you should always start off with a relatively simple skincare routine. Once you have gotten the hang of a few necessary products, you can go ahead and introduce new products into your life.
An eye cream or eye patches are one of those products that are not very complex to use. And if you were confused as to which Korean eye product to buy, use these reviews to identify which would be the best for you. Here’s to wishing you a glowy, healthy skin for years to come!